Friday, August 06, 2010

Do what Jesus would do, be where Jesus would be

Hi guys,
           I want to share what Jesus is doing in my life today. He made me realized, that this life he has given to us is not for us alone, it was meant to be shared and given unconditionally to others.

           When Jesus Christ was still alive and preaching, He done great and mighty things here on Earth to various type of people.  Let me classify this people as the religious ones, the secular type and the broken type.

           This people are all mentioned by the bible and is still continually being reaching out by people of God.
This is a purpose for each one us. To follow the example of Jesus Christ, to be where he ones been and do what he ones done to others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the time I appreciate it