Friday, January 21, 2011

Delegations and what it reflects of us


“Only secure leaders are able to give power to others” – John Maxwell

Today I learned that I should give more power and trust to others especially to those persons who I think have the skills and passion to do more than I can. This also shows that they can go great length with me by there side and I will not be a hindrance to them.

Insecure leaders will always be afraid of responsibility taking out of them. They can exert extra mile to secure there position and responsibility. I remember that I was that last year and NOW I'm trying to evaluate myself of responsibility that I should let go to give way to others which can learned and experience from the task.

 I should always strive to empower my family, co-worker and friends. They can do great things when they know that I support them all the way.  

Do you have task that can be delegate? Are you welcome to changes and be part of a more bigger challenges in work, relationship and life?

2 comments:

avatarlady said...

That was well-thought out. And only people born to be insecure won't get what this post is all about.

sherlina halim said...

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
- Bonus Mixparlay .
- Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
- New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,
asianbet77.com

Download Disini

Post a Comment

Thank you for the time I appreciate it